Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!


diy gift bow christmas shoes
Gift bow shoes DIY


When the festive feelings overcome you it's easy to get carried away. After making several gift packages I couldn't stop myself from putting gift bows everywhere! If there's a pretty ornament around I know is going to end on a pair of shoes. Shine at the party with a pair of unusual shoes!
A loud message for your friends: gift me shoes, please!

I hope all of you is enjoying the Holiday break!

See how to decorate your shoes with gift bows below.





You'll need:
  • shoes
  • gift bows - self adhesive ones
  • safety pins

You can either fasten the gift bow to the shoe with the help of a sefety pin or...





Stick the adhesive gift bow on the tip of the shoe.



see also gift bow earrings DIY
more 10 minutes DIY

No comments: